Berlitz provides a comprehensive world language solution for schools that builds student confidence and supports them as they become lifelong learners.
Our school programs include:
- In-person, live virtual, or hybrid programs for Spanish, English, French, Mandarin, German, Korean, Japanese, ASL and other languages.
- Instructors – Native fluent, well-trained and continuously supported.
- Materials – developed and selected for each age range and proficiency level
- Assessment – we’ll adapt to your grading policies and connect with your school information system. Daily formative assessment is inherent in the program.
- We’ll adapt to your schedules and your objectives for the program.
Berlitz Kids and Teens program options include:
- Complete in-school language programs (including staffing the program and providing instructional resources)
- After School Programs
- Summer Programs
- Tutoring or small group programs for English Language Learners
- Tutoring or small group programs in less commonly taught languages
A fun, proven method for learning a new language.
Berlitz Kids and Teens programs encourage intellectual development, introduce a global perspective, and can enhance your child’s future career opportunities.
Research has shown that childhood is the best time to learn a language. With fewer inhibitions than adults, children can absorb the nuances of a foreign language and they're often able to speak without an accent.
Work with a trusted partner
At Berlitz, we have been providing the most effective way to learn a language for over 140 years. By partnering directly with schools and educational institutions, build a curriculum that meets with academic standards, aligned with both state and national guidelines.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.